Tuesday, December 15, 2009

yesterday's confessions

promised he was gonna bring a sudden reaction
wanted to see me wearing nothing
but a certain facial expression
laughed to myself as I looked him over
even before the present ordeal
kinda figured he was a freak
undercover then he got to pulling on my skirt
as I helped in taking off his polo shirt
his tongue on my neck,hands on my hips
fingers circulating the lining of my lips
he put his hands on my mouth as i got
ready to speak
& asked that I stroked his most treasured gift
which was pleasantly long and thick
he whispered in my ear
if i wanted him to go down there
my body language answered then he proceeded to feast
suppressed a moan as I gritted my teeth
eyes rolled up I went away to space
woke up to hear him say he loved the way I taste
he buried his face in and went even farther
and didnt stop till he extracted my nectar

No comments: