Tuesday, December 15, 2009

DONE

You reminded me of pain
a kind of hurt
from the past,altered trust
a resemblance of my mishap
a wound,an unwanted recap
or potential for a possiblity of one
two or three.....okay im DONE
WITH YOU THAT IS,I'M DONE

Scratch you off okay you're gone
of course you didn't last why would you?
the alliance that was structured was untrue
because after I dissolved the facad
I saw you for what you really are in a different hue
the uncertainities should have warned me
but I embraced your promises instead of reality
once bitten twice shy for the wise
how foolish of me believe another mouth full of lies

You reminded me of Him
a kind of hurt
and after him,was you my last resort
your kiss was the sweetest bitterness
and your touch was the roughest caress
and Everytime I loved you I loved myself
----a little more less

SO I SCRATCHED YOU OFF OKAY LIKE I SAID YOU'RE GONE
so at this point I guess its okay to feel numb
because then I can exscape the sting of the burn
at the bar I flick off the last of my ciggarette
and reject yet another potential regret
two or three more attempt then I told the last one
..............I was DONE

guess he didnt hear me apparently
because he asked that I speak a little more clearly
I looked in his eyes momentarily
and I see the same thing
I saw in yours and the one before you
A mockery of my desire
handsome face with no depth
just another beautiful liar
I spoke again this time a little bit louder
IM DONE with men that is,I'm DONE
& with that I grabbed my coat & was gone

No comments: